Congratulations on taking the first step towards becoming Miss Teenage Canada! You are about to embark on an exciting and unique journey; one that will challenge your limits, help you realize your potential, as well as demonstrate your ambition, drive and winning personality to a national audience.
The first step is to fill out an online application form.
Remember that this experience is new to almost all the participants, so don’t be afraid to enter if you have no previous experience in a contest of this nature. 95% of provincial contestants have never entered a pageant before—including Miss Teenage Canada 2008 Katie Starke. Certainly not your typical beauty queen, Katie was a hockey player who never even walked in high heels before MTC 2008. At Miss Teenage Canada, we pride ourselves on being open to girls of all cultural backgrounds, ethnicity, interests and skills. That’s why our motto is “Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful” – this is your title to own, no matter where your strengths, talents and ambitions lie.
Our only requirements are that you:
- Believe in yourself
- Can commit to putting 100% into everything you do
- Are willing to listen, learn and grow as a person through the MTC experience
- Want to gain confidence and build on your public speaking skills
- Want to make a difference in our society
- Have a voice that you want to be heard
- Enjoy being the center of attention and want to be in the public eye
- Love glamour, fashion and glitz
- Love to travel and experience new culture
- Love to perform and be on stage
- Want to have an exciting new experience and make new friends from all over Canada
If these statements apply to you, you have what it takes to be Miss Teenage Canada… and don’t worry, we will give you the tools and teach you everything else you need to know to achieve greatness! Our first priority is that you have a good time, learn and grow as a person and use this opportunity to make a difference while putting your best foot forward.